About Edmund Haxby
Ted focuses on M&A, private equity transactions, management incentivisation and other corporate matters for multinational corporates, private equity sponsors and other financial investors in transactions across a range of sectors.
Ted trained at Freshfields and previously spent time seconded to Prudential for three months, and Freshfields’ New York office for six months.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its strategic partnership investment in PRO14 Rugby
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of a strategic stake in WebPros Group
- Advising General Atlantic on the investment by Hg into Argus Media, a leading global provider of energy and commodity price reporting
- Advising Fuller, Smith & Turner PLC on its return of approximately £69 million to shareholders by way of D Share Scheme
- Advising First Reserve on its acquisition of The Weir Group Plc’s Flow Control division, now Trillium Flow Technologies
- Advising Verisk Analytics, a leading data analytics provider, on its acquisition of the content as a service business of SAP and a strategic partnership for product compliance solutions
- Advising InterContinental Hotels Group on its $300m acquisition of Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas from Pegasus Capital Advisors
Advising Neptune Energy (backed by funds advised by Carlyle and CVC) on its $3.9bn acquisition of ENGIE E&P International
- French and Latin MA (Hons), University of St. Andrews (First Class Honours)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University Law School (Distinction)
- Legal Practice Course, BPP University Law School (Distinction)
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales