About Dr. Sarah Hillebrand
Sarah Hillebrand is a lawyer and member of the dispute resolution practice group in our Düsseldorf office. She advises on complex, national and cross-border disputes and works in various business sectors, in particular the automotive and technology sectors. She also advises on class actions and mass litigation.
Sarah has many years of experience advising on product liability, ESG and data-related litigation. This includes, in particular, strategically advising and representing clients in court to defend against large-volume mass proceedings, in post M&A disputes and defending them in disputes with distribution or joint venture partners.
- Advising a leading technology client on the legal defence of a large number of data-related claims in Germany and abroad.
- Strategically advising and representing Volkswagen in relation to the defence of German mass and class action diesel emissions litigation in German state courts and the Federal Supreme Court.
- Advising and defending clients in climate liability litigation.
- Representing companies in post-M&A disputes before state courts and in arbitration.
- Advising various companies in the telecommunications sector out of court and representing them in court in civil disputes with contract partners.
- Legal support for a Düsseldorf charity in advising young women in the course of a long-term pro bono commitment.