About Niamh Hunt
Niamh is a corporate associate in our Global Transactions group and a member of the firm’s financial institutions team.
Niamh acts on a range of corporate transactions and has experience in domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, in particular public M&A, as well as joint ventures and corporate advisory mandates for a range of listed and unlisted corporate clients.
During her time at Freshfields, Niamh has been seconded to the in-house legal teams of two leading international banks, where she focused on a range of private M&A transactions including FinTech/ minority investments.
- Advising Tesco on the disposal of its businesses in Thailand and Malaysia, its merger with Booker Group, and a number of corporate advisory mandates.
- Advising ZPG Plc on its take-private by Silver Lake.
- Advising Aberdeen Asset Management on its all-share merger with Standard Life.
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- University of Cambridge (BA Law)