About Martin Hutchings
Martin, whose practice encompasses all aspects of banking work, advises borrowers and lenders on complex multijurisdictional transactions, with an emphasis predominantly on corporate treasury transactions, including acquisition finance, IPO facilities, liquidity facilities and general corporate financings.
Martin's recent work has included numerous syndicated and bilateral corporate financings for clients such as Abcam, Astrazeneca, BT, Carnival, Compass Group, Croda International, Daily Mail & General Trust, Dixons CarphoneWarehouse, Intercontinental Hotels Group, John Laing, Kingfisher, London Stock Exchange Group, McCarthy & Stone, The Rank Group, RELX, Saga and Tesco.
- Advising Croda International on its term facility to support its acquisition of Avanti Polar Lipids, Inc and its syndicated working capital facility (including ESG margin adjustment).
- Advising Flutter Entertainment on its term loan A and revolving facilities, Term Loan B and Notes consent solicitation and intercreditor arrangements to support its acquisition of The Stars Group Inc.
- Advising London Stock Exchange Group on its bridge facilities to support its acquisition of Refinitiv Inc.
- Advising Berry Global Inc. on its acquisition facilities to support its public acquisition of RPC Group plc.
- Advising The Rank Group on its acquisition facilities to support its public offer for Stride Gaming plc and on its term and revolving bilateral working capital facilities.
- Advising Kingfisher plc on its syndicated and bilateral working capital facilities and its Covid-19 liquidity facility.
- Advising Carnival Corporation on its syndicated working capital facility (including ESG margin adjustment) and its bilateral facilities.
- Advising Bakkavor on its syndicated term and revolving credit facilities (including ESG margin adjustment), its bilateral facilities and its asset backed facilities.
- Advising Dixons CarphoneWarehouse on its syndicated and bilateral working capital facilities and Covid-19 liquidity facility.
- Advising Compass Group plc on its syndicated and bilateral working capital facilities and its Covid-19 liquidity facility.