About Chiara Iarussi
Chiara has extensive experience in managing litigation and arbitration proceedings. Her practice includes international commercial arbitration, with a focus on energy-related disputes, judicial and extrajudicial disputes relating to corporate, construction, banking and finance law.
Chiara has developed significant experience in price revision process (both negotiation and arbitration phase) of long term gas sale and purchase agreements. She has also aquired expertise as in house counsel having been seconded in the arbitration/disputes resolution department of the major Italian oil & gas company and as a senior litigation counsel in a bank.
Skilled in negotiating and drafting agreements, she also has broad experience in advising clients in evaluating cases and developing appropriate solutions to legal issues and legal strategy.
Chiara speaks Italian and English.
- Advising the largest international automaker on class actions and civil claims for damages and other third-party actions arising from the nitrogen oxide and carbon dioxide emission tests scandal.
- Representing and advising several European oil and gas companies in price reopener disputes.
- Advising several European oil and gas companies in commercial negotiations regarding price reopeners.
- Advising and assisting one of the biggest Life Science company on civil claims arising from product liability.
- Academy of American and International Law, Center for American and International Law - Plano, Texas, USA (Fellowship)
- University of Rome 'La Sapienza' (Master of Law in International and Business Law)
- University of Rome 'La Sapienza' (Law, J.D.)
- Avvocato (Admitted to the Italian Bar)
- Academy Fellow with the Center for American and International Law