About Lucy Isaac
Lucy is an associate in the Firm's dispute resolution practice.
She represents clients on a broad range of commercial disputes and investigations. She has experience in defending clients in proceedings in the High Court and in investigations conducted by the Serious Fraud Office as well as advising clients in relation to internal investigations.
Lucy has particular experience of accounting and audit related disputes and investigations both in the UK and internationally.
- Representing a major corporate in shareholder litigation in the High Court arising out of a profit overstatement;
- Representing professional service firms in civil litigation and in relation to practice protection matters within the UK and internationally;
- Advising a major corporate in securing a Deferred Prosecution Agreement with the SFO; and
- Providing risk and compliance advice and analysis.
- University of Oxford, Keble College - BA Archaeology and Anthropology
- BPP Law School, London - Graduate Diploma in Law
- BPP Law School, London - Legal Practice Course
- Qualified solicitor, England & Wales