About Eid-Daniel Jadon
Eid is an associate in the London dispute resolution group, specialising in litigation and global investigations. Eid has experience advising on High Court litigation, international arbitration and both internal and regulatory corporate investigations.
During his time at Freshfields, Eid has spent six month in Freshfields’ Hong Kong office, where he worked in the dispute resolution team.
Eid’s recent experience includes:
- acting for an auction house in a long-running dispute, culminating in a two-week trial in the English High Court, in relation to various contractual claims (Sotheby’s v Mark Weiss Limited and Others  EWHC 3416 (Comm));
- conducting an internal investigation for a multi-national corporate in relation to allegations of bribery and corruption;
- defending a major international investment company in connection with commercial proceedings in the Commercial Court (Edgeworth Capital (Luxembourg) Sarl v. Aabar Investments PJS  EWHC 1627 (Comm)); and
- acting in a high value arbitration for a leading technology company involving significant disputes of fact and law.
- LLB (Law with Politics), University of Manchester (First Class)
- Qualified solicitor, England & Wales