About Rohan Jerath
Rohan is an associate in our global transactions practice group and advises on commercial, intellectual property, technology and data matters.
Rohan advises corporates and private equity sponsors on a wide range of transactions including acquisitions and disposals, carve-outs, joint ventures, licensing and other complex commercial transactions across the technology, media and sports, life sciences and financial services sectors.
Media and sports
- Advising DAZN on its acquisition of global sports media businesses, Eleven Sports and Team Whistle.
- Advising DAZN on its strategic partnership with Pragmatic Group to launch and develop a new online betting service under the DAZN BET brand.
- Advising DAZN on the carve-out and sale of a majority stake of its European football portals and the DAZN player businesses to TPG Capital-backed Integrated Media Company.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its strategic investment in Premiership Rugby.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its strategic investment in PRO14 Rugby.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its investment in Aleph Holding, global enabler of digital advertising and partner to the world’s biggest digital media players.
- Advising a leading international sports broadcaster on its position opposite every major sports rightsholder worldwide following the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its sale of Etraveli Group, a provider of innovative travel solutions, to Booking Holdings.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of a stake in Webpros, a leading provider of web hosting automation software, from Oakley Capital and other investors.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its strategic investment in Acronis, a global cyber protection, backup and disaster recovery provider.
- Advising Pocket Angel, a not-for-profit organisation that uses digital platforms to address homelessness in an increasingly cashless society, on the launch of its website and mobile application.
- Advising a prominent European venture capital firm on its acquisition of a stake in a US-based mobile application business for travel planning and flight tracking.
- Advising Smiths Medical on its negotiations with the UK Government's Cabinet Office and creation of a consortium with companies including Rolls Royce, GKN Aerospace and McLaren in connection with the emergency ramp-up, manufacture and supply of ventilators during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Advising Thermo Fisher on its acquisition of Henogen, a viral vector business that offers contract manufacturing for vaccines and gene therapies, from Novasep.
- Advising CVC-backed Recordati on its acquisition of EUSA Pharma, a leading pharmaceutical company focussed on oncological and rare diseases, from EW Healthcare Partners.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of a stake in Rayner, a global ophthalmology business, from Phoenix Equity Partners.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its strategic investments in System C and Graphnet Health, both providers of software solutions for hospitals, social care, immunisation management and population health.
- Advising UPS on is acquisition of Bomi Group, a multinational healthcare logistics provider.
- Advising J.P. Morgan on its strategic investment in Viva Wallet, a leading European cloud-based payments fintech company.
- Advising Goldman Sachs on its acquisition of NN Investment Partners, a leading European asset manager, from NN Group.
- Advising the founders of True Potential, a leading wealth-tech platform, on the sale of a majority stake in their business to Cinven.
- Advising Patrizia on its acquisition of BrickVest, a digital prop-tech investment platform.
- Advising ReAssure on its acquisition of the heritage insurance and pensions business of Quilter.
- Advising AIG Life on its acquisition of Ellipse, a specialist group life, critical illness and income protection provider, from Munich Re.
- Advising Lloyd's Register on the acquisition of OneOcean, a leading supplier of voyage compliance, safety and environmental digital solutions, from Equistone Partners Europe.
- Advising Lloyd's Register on the carve-out and sale of its business assurance, inspection and cybersecurity services businesses to Goldman Sachs.
- Advising SSE on the carve-out and sale of its domestic retail energy business to, and associated brand sharing arrangements with, OVO Energy.
- Advising Fuller, Smith & Turner on the carve-out and sale of its brewery and beer brands business to, and associated beverage supply arrangements with, Asahi Europe.
- Advising Etex on the carve-out and sale of Marley, a roofing tiles and components business, to Inflexion Private Equity Partners.
- Advising Alpek, a leading Mexican petro-chemical company, on its acquisition of Lotte Chemical UK from Lotte Chemical Corporation.
- IP Transactions, University College London
- LPC, BPP University Law School
- LLB, University of Sussex
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Society of Computers and Law