About Rohan Jerath
Rohan is an associate in our global transactions practice group and advises on commercial, intellectual property, technology and data matters.
Rohan advises corporates and private equity sponsors on a wide range of transactions including acquisitions and disposals, carve-outs, joint ventures, licensing, outsourcing and other complex commercial transactions across the technology, media and sports, life sciences and financial services sectors.
- Advising DAZN on its:
- acquisition of global sports media businesses, Eleven Sports and Team Whistle.
- strategic partnership to launch and develop a new online betting service under the 'DAZN BET' brand.
- carve-out and sale of its Goal.com and its other European football portals business.
- sale of DAZN Player, its video player and advertising business.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its:
- sale of the Etraveli Group, a provider of innovative travel solutions.
- investment in Premiership Rugby, the English professional rugby union competition.
- investment in PRO14 Rugby, an international professional rugby union competition.
- investment in Aleph Holding, an enabler of digital advertising and partner to social media companies.
- investment in Webpros, a provider of web hosting automation software.
- investment in Acronis, a provider of cyber protection, backup and disaster recovery services.
- investment in Rayner, an ophthalmology business.
- investments in System C and Graphnet Health, providers of software solutions for the health sector.
- Advising Lloyd's Register on its:
- acquisition of OneOcean, a supplier of voyage compliance, safety and environmental digital solutions.
- carve-out and sale of its business assurance, inspection and cybersecurity business.
- Advising SSE on its:
- carve-out and sale of its domestic retail energy business.
- sale of a minority stake in its energy transmission business.
- Advising Cinven and OTPPB on the combination of group.ONE and dogado group.
- Advising Teneo on its acquisition of Tulchan Communications, a communications advisory firm.
- Advising UPS on its acquisition of Bomi Group, a multinational healthcare logistics provider.
- Advising Fuller, Smith & Turner on its carve-out and sale of its brewery and beer brands business.
- Advising J.P. Morgan on its investment in Viva Wallet, a European cloud payments fintech company.
- Advising Goldman Sachs on its acquisition of NN Investment Partners, a European asset manager.
- Advising Japan Tobacco on its US joint venture to market and commercialise reduced-risk products.
- Advising Thermo Fisher on its acquisition of Henogen, a vaccines and viral vector manufacturer.
- Advising Recordati on its acquisition of EUSA Pharma, a treatment developer for oncological diseases.
- Advising Smiths Medical on its negotiations with the UK Government's Cabinet Office and creation of a consortium with companies including Rolls Royce, GKN Aerospace and McLaren in connection with the emergency ramp-up, manufacture and supply of ventilators during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- IP Transactions, University College London
- LPC, BPP University Law School
- LLB, University of Sussex
- Member of the Society of Computers and Law