About Sandra Jung
Sandra Jung is a Principal Associate in our practice group Global Transactions (Corporate/M&A).
She advises national and international clients on M&A-transactions and general corporate matters.
Sandra Jung speaks German, English and French.
- Advising Vonovia SE on its sale of a minority participation in a real estate portfolio in North Germany to Apollo.
- Advising CENTROTEC SE on the sale of its climate systems business operated under CENTROTEC Climate Systems GmbH to Ariston Holding N.V.
- Advising Xior Student Housing on the acquisition of a student home portfolio with 5,341 residential units from BaseCamp in Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Poland.
- Advising The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. on the acquisition of Trelleborg Wheel Systems Holding AB, the wheel systems business of Swedish-listed Trelleborg AB.
- Advising LANXESS on the purchase of the Microbial Control Business of International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF).
- Advising LANXESS Deutschland GmbH on the carve-out and divesture of its worldwide organic leather chemicals business to TFL Ledertechnik GmbH.
- Advising LANXESS on the acquisition of Theseo, a France-based disinfection and hygiene solutions provider with further sites in Germany, the UK and Brazil, from the Avril group.
- Legal education at the University of Passau (first state examination)
- Legal trainee (Rechtsreferendarin) at the Higher Regional Court of Munich (second state examination)
- Business Administration & Economics at the University of Passau (B.Sc.)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany