About Sebastian Jung
Sebastian is a Principal Associate in our tax practice group and regularly advises on domestic and international tax law.
Sebastian's work covers all tax aspects arising in (cross-border) M&A transactions, private equity, real estate investments, restructurings/ reorganisations and financing.
Sebastian speaks German and English.
- Advising Vonovia SE on JV and sale of minority stake in "Norddeutschland" portfolio to Apollo for €1 billion
- Advising Apera on financing an acquisition of certain DMS Group companies
- Advising Vonovia SE on sale of stake in "Südewo" portfolio for €1 billion
- Advising banks in a syndicated financing with a sustainability component for Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co. KG
- Advising Kartesia on the financing of a share purchase in FormMed Group
- Advising GlasfaserPlus on its €2.15 billion financing
- Advising Tishman Speyer on the acquisition of the property “Q207” in Berlin
- Advising NGN Fiber Network on its partnership with Eurofiber
- Advising Icade on the acquisition of a portfolio of German and French healthcare properties
- University of Mannheim (First State Examination)
- Legal Clerkship (Referendariat) in Mannheim, Frankfurt am Main and London
- Higher Regional Court of Karlsruhe (Second State Examination)
- Rechtsanwalt (attorney-at-law), Germany
- Steuerberater (certified tax advisor), Germany