About Kristin Kapral, LL.M. (Tulane)
Kristin Kapral is a corporate lawyer and part of our global transaction team.
She advises on M&A transactions as well as on commercial and corporate issues.
Kristin Kapral speaks German and English.
- Advising ams OSRAM on the sale of its Digital Systems business unit
- Advising ams OSRAM on its sale of Traxon Technologies
- Advising Partners Group on its acquisition of North Star
- Advising Antin Infrastructure Partners on the investment in ERR European Rail Rent
- Advising A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S on the acquisition of Senator International Group
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany
- Traineeship in Hamburg, Munich, and Armenia
- International and Comparative Law, Tulane University in New Orleans, USA (LL.M.)
- Law studies, University of Heidelberg and Passau, Germany