About Heather Kellam
Heather represents companies on complex public and private M&A transactions. She also advises issuers and underwriters in a variety of equity and debt capital markets transactions.
- CarLotz on its sale to Shift Technologies.
- Underwriters on $276 million IPO of PROOF Acquisition Corp I
- Underwriters on Republic Services’ $700M Note offering
- CVC on a series D investment in Acronis
- Team Inc. on its new $250 million term loan, new $150 million ABL facility and repurchase of $137 million of convertible notes
- Underwriters in the underwritten offering by Ares Capital Corporation of $750 million aggregate principal amount of 3.875% Notes due 2026
- KLX Energy Services on its All-Stock Merger with Quintana Energy Services