About Myriam Khetib-Khatiri
Avocat à la Cour, Myriam regularly advises on corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions.
Myriam joined Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in September 2021.
- Mediawan, a European group specialized in production, distribution and broadcasting of audiovisual content, in relation to its partnership with an equity private fund
- Marlin Equity Partners on the acquisition of the Lengow group, a French company specialized in online business
- Altice in relation to various aspects of the restructuring of the Group
- Marlin Equity Partners in their minority investment in the Pentalog group, an IT services platform that supports companies in their digital production and transformation
- FCDE on the acquisition of the UTAC Group from CCFA
- CAPA - 2016
- Master II « Ingénierie des Sociétés » - 2012
- DJCE (Diplôme de Juriste Conseil d'Entreprise) - 2012