About Dr. Alexander Klausmann
Alexander is a corporate associate in our global transactions team.
He advises on M&A and capital market transactions, compliance and investigations, corporate governance and corporate finance as well as on other matters of corporate and capital markets law.
Alexander speaks German and English.
- Advising Evotec SE on a capital increase from authorised capital and the entry of Mubadala Investment Company as a strategic investor.
- Advising BioNTech SE on several capital measures, the placement of shares and American Depositary Shares, and the issuance of a convertible bond.
- Advising the buyer on the acquisition of the Frankfurt hotel and office complex "THE SQUAIRE", one of the largest commercial properties in Germany.
- Advising Lloyd Fonds AG on the acquisition of SPSW Capital GmbH and related capital measures.
- Advising a globally acting food manufacturer on the design and implementation of its compliance management system.
- Advising Freudenberg SE on the sale of its IT business "Freudenberg IT" (FIT) to Canadian IT company Syntax Systems Ltd., a portfolio company of Canadian financial investor Novacap.
- Advising Hamburg Süd group on the sale of its dry bulk shipping business to The China Navigation Company, a subsidiary of the Swire group.
- Advising Hamburg Commercial Bank AG (formerly HSH Nordbank AG) on the sale of a portfolio of non-performing loans in connection with its privatisation.
- Advising Continental AG on the acquisition of an indirect participation in Dutch technology company HERE International B.V.
- Advising Maersk Line A/S, the world's largest container shipping line, on its takeover of the Hamburg Süd group.
- University of Freiburg, Germany (First State Exam, Dr. iur.)
- University of Glasgow, UK (Law)
- Hanseatic Higher Regional Court, Hamburg, Germany (Legal Training)
- Rechtsanwalt (Attorney at Law), Germany