About Alicja Klosok
Alicja is an associate in our London antitrust, competition and trade group.
Her practice covers all aspects of EU and UK competition law, including merger control and antitrust investigations. Since joining Freshfields, she has worked on EU and UK merger control cases, EU antitrust investigations and EU State aid proceedings.
She completed her training contract in the firm’s London office, during which time she spent six months on secondment to the firm’s Brussels office in the antitrust, competition and trade team.
Alicja is fluent in English, and speaks both German and Polish.
- University of Cambridge, UK (MSt in Artificial Intelligence Ethics and Society): 2021-Ongoing
- BPP University, UK (Legal Practice Course): 2017
- University of Leiden, the Netherlands (LLM): 2016
- London School of Economics, UK (LLB): 2015
- Solicitor, England and Wales