About Emily Knight
Emily is an associate in the London dispute resolution group with a broad practice encompassing commercial litigation and global investigations.
She has particular experience acting on multi-jurisdictional government and internal investigations across different business sectors. She also advises on related compliance risk management.
- Representing a FTSE 250 company to secure a Deferred Prosecution Agreement with the SFO.
- Advising a number of companies in relation to internal investigations concerning potential regulatory and criminal exposure.
- Advising multiple corporates in relation to investigations by the UK Serious Fraud Office, the Financial Reporting Council and other domestic and international law enforcement agencies and regulators.
- Anti-Money Laundering advice and analysis.
- Acting for a prominent investment bank on claims brought in the English High Court in relation to alleged carbon trading fraud.
- Representing an auction house in relation to contractual claims brought in the English High Court and on appeal to the Court of Appeal.
- LLM (Masters in Law), University of Cambridge
- BA (Law), University of Cambridge
- Solicitor qualified in England and Wales