About Laura Knoke
Laura advises innovative national and international companies on key regulatory risks, anti-bribery compliance and product liability scenarios.
She has specific sector expertise in the platform industry as well as in lifesciences, transport and infrastructure.
In regulated industries, Laura advises clients in complex regulatory supervision scenarios, including national and cross-boarder market access strategies for innovative platforms and products, related civil and administrative litigation and regulatory compliance.
She further has substantial experience in cross border M&A transactions, advising both companies and investors primarily on healthcare related regulatory issues.
Laura is an active member of our Legal Tech interest group and regularly contributes to workshops and client seminars on the use of legal technology tools.
She speaks German, English and French.
- Advising a leading social network provider on EU and German regulatory compliance and relating civil and administrative litigation.
- Advising a global mobility platform on strategic regulatory aspects and relating litigation.
- Advising various platform and network providers on implications of the DSA and the broader European Digital Strategy.
- Advising national and international clients on Covid-related regulatory efforts including closure of production plants and financial relief regulations.
- Advising a global healthcare company on regulatory and reimbursement issues for introducing innovative genetic cancer tests to the European and German market.
- Advising various multinational healthcare companies regarding healthcare and anti-bribery compliance, internal investigations to assess risk exposure related to cooperations with healthcare professionals and the implementation of global compliance management systems.
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, and Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (law)
- Nottingham Law School (LL.M. in environmental, planning and regulatory law)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany