About Caroline Kopp
Caroline is an Associate in the corporate department and member of our Global Transactions Group.
She advises national and international clients on all aspects of corporate and commercial law, in particular on questions of stock corporation law, domestic and cross-border group reorganizations as well as on M&A and capital transactions.
She speaks German, English and basic French.
- Advising Zurich on the cross-border conversion of Zurich Insurance plc into a German stock corporation
- Advising Uniper SE on capital reduction in the amount of EUR 13.7 billion under the German Energy Security Act
- Advising ProCredit Holding AG & Co. KGaA on the conversion into a German stock corporation (Aktiengesellschaft)
- Advising Nordex SE on a capital increase without subscription rights for the conversion of shareholder loans (so-called debt-to-equity swap) as well as on the corresponding extraordinary general meeting
- Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich, Germany (First State Examination)
- Université de Neuchâtel, Switzerland (semester abroad)
- Higher Regional Court of Munich, Germany (Second State Examination)
- Admitted to the German bar (Rechtsanwältin)