About Laura Korndörfer
Laura is a finance associate in the global transactions group.
She is specialised in national and international banking and finance law with a particular focus on acquisition finance and syndicated lending as well as on financial restructurings. She advises borrowers and lenders alike.
Laura speaks German and English.
- Advising KfW and various companies on numerous stabilisation and rescue financings in the context of volatile gas and energy markets, including a €9,8bn revolving credit facility for SEFE Securing Energy for Europe (formerly: Gazprom Germany)
- Advising Deutsche GigaNetz on the financing of their fibre-network roll-out in Germany
- Advising Deutsche Telekom in connection with the EUR 2.15bn capex and revolving credit facilities for GlasfaserPlus for the roll-out of its fibre-network in Germany
- Advising TeamViewer AG on a €600m syndicated financing with a sustainability component
- Advising Apera on various financings, including financing for Infratech Bau GmbH, an HiG portfolio company in the fibre optic sector
- Advising a consortium of banks on the financial and operational restructuring of the German cable manufacturer and automotive supplier LEONI
- Advising K+S Aktiengesellschaft on a syndicated facility involving KfW in the amount of €350m
- Advising a consortium of banks on a €1.5bn syndicated financing for adidas AG
- Advising AUTO1 on various financings, including a €500m ABS financing based on used vehicles
- Advising a consortium of banks on the restructuring of a €150m syndicated financing with a sustainability component for Schaltbau Holding AG
- Higher Regional Court of Dresden, Germany (Second State Exam)
- University of Leipzig, Germany (First State Exam)
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany