About Brayden Koslowsky
Brayden Koslowsky is an associate at Freshfields in New York focusing on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance matters and joint ventures. His clients have included América Móvil, AstraZeneca, bp, Ciena Corporation, Sandvik, TriNet Group, United Natural Foods, and Zymergen. In his recent pro bono work, Brayden has advised the United Nations' Principles for Responsible Investment on issues related to collaborations in investing for sustainable impact.
Brayden graduated Harvard Law School, cum laude, where he served as Executive Editor for the Harvard International Law Journal and was awarded the Chayes International Public Service Fellowship.
- Pearson plc on the sale of its international Online Program Management business, Pearson Online Learning Services, to an affiliate of Regent LP.
- bp in its $4.1 billion take-private of Archaea Energy.
- AstraZeneca on its $39 billion acquisition of Alexion Pharmaceuticals.
- América Móvil on the formation of a telecom joint venture with Liberty Latin America in Chile.
- Sandvik on its acquisitions of GWS Tool Group and DWFritz Automation.
- A major Silicon Valley technology company in an international asset acquisition.
- Public company clients, including Ciena Corporation and United Natural Foods, on various governance matters.
- JD, cum laude, Harvard Law School
- BA, great distinction, Trinity Western University