About Dr. Sabrina Kulenkamp
Sabrina advises listed and non-listed clients in stock corporation law and capital markets law, including Corporate Governance, and monitors regularly national and cross-border private and public M&A transactions.
She speaks German, English, Spanish and Armenian.
- Advising STADA Arzneimittel AG in the context of the auction process and subsequent public takeover by Bain Capital and Cinven (2017) as well as the conclusion of a domination and profit and loss pooling agreement with Bain Capital and Cinven (2017/2018)
- Advising The Carlyle Group on an off-market package acquisition of control over KAP-Beteiligungs-Aktiengesellschaft and the subsequent public takeover (2016/2017)
- Advising Hapag-Lloyd AG on its merger with United Arab Shipping Company, the largest container liner company of the Middle East (2016/2017)
- Advising London Stock Exchange Group on its proposed merger with Deutsche Börse AG (2016)
- Advising Vonovia SE on the proposed takeover of Deutsche Wohnen AG (2015/2016)
- Universities of Heidelberg, Germany, and Salamanca, Spain (law)
- University of Mannheim, Germany (Dr iur)
- 2010 admitted to the German Bar