About Sarah Kutsche
Sarah advises domestic and international investors, real estate developers, financial institutions, public-sector clients and infrastructure companies on all aspects of real estate law, in particular real estate transactions, joint ventures and commercial tenancy law.
She speaks German and English.
- Advising an international consortium of investors led by Tishman Speyer on the acquisition of the TaunusTurm in Frankfurt am Main from Tishman Speyer and Commerz Real.
- Advising Simon Property Group on the successful acquisition of 41 GALERIA Kaufhof department stores in Germany through a joint venture with Hudson’s Bay Company.
- Advising IVG Immobilien on the sale of its subsidiary OFFICEFIRST Immobilien to Blackstone.
- Advising TPG Real Estate and Ivanhoé Cambridge on the sale of European logistics company P3.
- Advising Cinven on the sale of Host Europe Group to the US domain-registrar GoDaddy.
- Advising Union Investment on the acquisition of a European logistics portfolio worth 800m euros from GARBE Industrial.
- Rechtsanwältin, Germany