About Thomas Lair
Thomas is an associate in our global transactions group based in New York. His practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions, particularly mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Thomas was an associate in the New York office of another international law firm.
- Sandvik on its acquisition of DWFritz Automation.
- Temenos AG in its acquisition of Kony.
- Mobile Mini in its pending merger of equals with Willscot Corporation.
- Uniti Group in its sale of its towers business in Mexico, Colombia, and Nicaragua to Phoenix Tower International.
- Silver Lake in its investment in WPEngine.
New York University School of Law
- LL.M., 2017; Graduate Editor of Tax Law Review
University of Florida Levin College of Law
- J.D., Order of the Coif, 2016; Executive Research Editor of the University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy
- M.B.A., 2016
University of Florida
- B.S., 2013