About Dr. Andreas Langer
Andreas Langer is an associate ("Rechtsanwaltsanwärter") and a member of our tax group.
Andreas works in the area of international and corporate tax law with a particular focus on tax structuring of corporate transactions and on familiy owned businesses. His areas of expertise further include tax litigation, foundations and private clients.
He speaks German and English.
- Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria (business law, Dr iur)
- University of Vienna, Austria (law, Mag iur)
- Research stay at the Singapore Management University (SMU), Singapore
- Research and teaching associate at the Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law at the Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Author of numerous publications in the area of Austrian, European and International tax law
- Lecturer at the Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law at the the Vienna University of Economics and Business