About Virginie Lassez
Virginie is an associate in our Dispute Resolution practice based in Washington DC. Virginie has experience advising clients on a range of cross-jurisdictional matters, including global investigations, civil litigation, and investor-state arbitrations. Virginie previously worked in the London office, where she is qualified to practice as a solicitor.
Virginie is also an active member of the firm’s pro bono practice. She has represented victims of sexual violence and conducted extensive research on the impacts of sexual violence, particularly as connected to asylum seekers.
Virginie is a native French speaker. She is also proficient in Spanish and Italian.
- LL.B., King’s College London
- Licence de droit, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Master 1, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- LL.M. in International Legal Studies, Georgetown University Law Center
- Solicitor of England and Wales
- Admitted in New York
- Admitted in Washington D.C.