About Vanessa Steiner (née Lawrenz)
Vanessa is a member of our global transactions group and specialises in banking and finance transactions, financial restructuring and insolvency matters.
Vanessa is specialized in national and international banking and financial law as well as financial structuring with a focus on corporate and leveraged financings. She also advises borrowers and lenders in the context of out-of court and in-court financial restructurings and refinancings.
She is fluent in German and English.
- Advising TeamViewer AG on the amendment of its existing credit facilities
- Advising Takata on various finance related aspects of the EMEA part of its worldwide restructuring.
- Advising HSH Nordbank on the sale and transfer of several loan portfolios to different investors.
- Advising a market-leading shipmanager on its acquisition of a large German shipping company in the context of its financial crisis.
- Advising a pension fund in its position as lender to an insolvent real estate project company with regard to all relevant aspects of finance and insolvency law.
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität, Erlangen, Germany
- Legal traineeship (Referendariat) at the Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg, Germany
- Rechtsanwältin (admitted to the German bar)