About Constance Lee
Constance is a corporate senior associate in our Singapore global transactions practice.
She advises corporate and institutional clients across a range of sectors on corporate transactions, including private and public mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructurings. She also advises listed and unlisted companies on corporate governance matters.
Constance joined the firm as a trainee solicitor in 2013 and spent time working in our London office.
She is fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Advising PayPal on its investment in GoPay, the payments business of the Southeast Asian super app and Indonesian technology "decacorn" GO-JEK Group, alongside Facebook, Google and Tencent.
- Advising CK Hutchison, the ultimate parent company of 3 Italia, on its €22bn Italian mobile telecoms joint venture with Vimpelcom.
- Advising Mercuria Energy Group on various transactions, including China National Chemical Corporation’s acquisition of a 12 per cent interest in Mercuria.
- Advising Exova Group on its £620.3m recommended offer by Element Materials Technology.
- Assisting with the £1.2bn IPO and premium listing of Hastings Insurance.
- Advising on domestic and multi-jurisdictional corporate restructurings.
- Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford University, UK (BA jurisprudence)
- National University of Singapore, Singapore (LLM corporate and financial services law)
- BPP Law School (legal practice course)
- Solicitor, England and Wales