About Jennifer Lei
Jennifer is an Associate in our Global Transactions department. Jennifer's practice focuses on intellectual property-related matters, with an emphasis on public and private cross-border mergers and acquisitions and licensing.
- EQT Growth Fund as the lead investor in the Series F financing round of Gympass Inc.
- Blackstone portfolio company, Schenck Process Group, on the sale of its food and performance materials business to Hillenbrand, Inc.
- eBay on its acquisition of Certilogo.
- Molekule Group on its all-stock merger with Aura Smart Air.
- Holcim on its $1.293 billion acquisition of Duro-Last.
- London Stock Exchange Group on its acquisition of AcadiaSoft.
- Coupa on its $8 billion sale to Thoma Bravo.
- Ericsson on the sale of its IoT Accelerator and Connected Vehicle Cloud businesses and related assets to Aeris Communications, Inc.
- Sonoco on its acquisition of the remaining equity interest in its joint venture with the WestRock Company, RTS Packaging, and one paper mill for $330 million.
- BP on its $4.1 billion take-private of Archaea Energy.
- AeroClean Technologies, Inc in connection with its all-stock merger with Molekule, Inc.
- Exyte on its acquisition of Airgard, Inc.
- Carlotz on its sale to Shift Technologies.
- Ericsson on its $6.2 billion acquisition of Vonage.
- Saint-Gobain on its $2.3 billion construction chemicals merger with GCP Applied Technologies.
- Sonoco on its $1.35 billion acquisition of Ball Metalpack.
- TriNet on its acquisition of Zenefits from Francisco Partners.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, cum laude
- Fordham Law Review
- BA, Fordham University, magna cum laude
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (US) with IAPP
- Registered Patent Agent with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office