About Justin Liang
Justin Liang is an associate in our Global Transactions team, based in Riyadh. Justin’s experience is focussed on private M&A, joint ventures, commercial contracts and general corporate advisory.
Justin has a particular interest in IT arrangements with substantial experience across procurement and licensing agreements.
Justin was recently seconded to global logistics company Toll Group during its high profile divestment of its Global Express division. He also worked extensively across key procurement mandates during his secondment ranging from oil tankers to labour hire arrangements for key public infrastructure.
Justin is fluent in English and has a basic understanding of Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese. Justin holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Sydney and a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of New South Wales. He is admitted to practise in New South Wales, Australia.
A sample of his experience includes advising:
- *Toll Group: secondment with Toll Group during the group's divestment of the Global Express division.
- *Poly Australia: acting on the $270M acquisition of 59 Goulburn Street, Sydney.
- *Autonomous Energy: acting on the sale of Autonomous Energy to Iberdrola Australia.
- *Mitsubishi Australia: acting on the sale of the MAXtend refrigeration business.
- *Grayking Australia: acting on the proposed acquisition of Armstrong Ceiling and KnaufAMF Australia
- *Alsco Australia: acting on the proposed acquisition of Spotless Laundries.
- *NobleOak Life Limited: acting on the sale of a closed insurance book underwritten by Hannover Life Re.
- *Equifax: acting on the acquisition of Creditworks.
- *Culture Kings: acting on the share sale of Culture Kings and joint venture arrangement.
- *Optima Sports Medicine: acting on the sale of the Optima Sports Clinic from Fullerton Health.
- *Chobani: acting on large supermarket supply and procurement agreements.
- *Hutchison Ports Australia: providing competition advice.
- Qantas: advising on tender contracts for aircraft services to oil and gas service providers in Australia.
- Babcock International: advising on contracts and tenders for helicopter services to domestic and international clients.
- Ramsay Health Care: acting on the acquisition and franchising of over 50 hospital and retail pharmacies across Australia.
- Microequities Asset Management Limited: acting on the $106.4 million initial public offering on the ASX.
- Mad Mex Group: acting on the sale of 50% of the operating entities of them global Mad Mex Group.