About Mikhail Loktionov
Mikhail is a global transactions group partner and the managing partner of our Moscow office. He is head of our capital markets and finance practice in Russia.
His areas of practice include banking, finance, restructuring and insolvency, capital markets, private equity and M&A.
Mikhail speaks Russian, English, German and Italian.
- Advising issuers, underwriters and selling shareholders on a number of IPOs and equity offerings, including those of Detskiy Mir, Megafon, Globaltrans, Qiwi, Transcontainer, Polymetal, NomosBank, Mostotrest, Pyaterochka, as well as proposed IPOs of Euroset, Neftetransservice, Credit Bank of Moscow and Metro Russia.
- Advising on the Eurobond issues of Russian Railways, Sberbank, Sibur, Brunswick Rail, Metalloinvest, Eurochem, TMK, MMK, Credit Bank of Moscow, Nomos Bank and Otkritie.
- Advising Rosneft on the establishment of a $10bn Eurobond issuance programme.
- Advising VTB Capital, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs on a number of secured and unsecured debt facilities to Russian borrowers.
- Advising on the debt restructurings of Amtel-Vredestein and Rolf.
- Advising Sberbank on the €505m acquisition of 10 banks in central Europe from Austri Volksbank International.
- Advising Renova Group on the acquisition of a controlling stake in Octo Telematics, an international financial technology group.
- Advising Barclays Bank PLC on the disposal of Barclays Bank LLC (Russia).
- Advising Goldman Sachs, Mitsui and Baring Vostok Capital Partners in connection with their equity investments in various sectors of Russian economy.
- Moscow State University, Russia, and the University of Illinois, US
- Qualified to practise law in Russia, England and Wales, and the State of New York
- Moscow Exchange's Primary Markets Committee