About Victor Ma
Victor is an associate in our M&A practice in New York focusing on corporate and financial transactions. Prior to joining Freshfields, Victor served as a judicial law clerk to Chancellor Andre G. Bouchard of the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Agilent on its acquisition of e‑MSion.
- Berkeley Lights on its acquisition of IsoPlexis.
- Zymergen on its $300 million sale to Ginkgo Bioworks—the first-ever sale of a publicly-listed public benefit corporation.
- América Móvil on its formation of a multi-billion dollar telecom JV with Liberty Latin America in Chile and sale of Claro Panama to Liberty Latin America
- Cargill and the buyer consortium on the $4.5 billion take-private of Nasdaq-listed Sanderson Farms and simultaneous formation of JV with Continental Grain and private acquisition of Wayne Farms.
- Sandvik on its acquisition of DWFritz Automation.
- Zymergen on its IPO, listing on Nasdaq, and conversion to a public benefit corporation and other corporate law matters.
- Google on its acquisition of Dataform.
- Harvard Law School
- J.D., magna cum laude, 2019
- McGill University
- B. Comm., 2014