About Egor Marisin
Egor is a Senior Associate in the Corporate team of our London Global Transactions Practice.
He advises clients on equity capital markets transactions, as well as on a spectrum of public and private M&A and broader corporate advisory and listed company matters.
Egor trained at the firm, which included a secondment to our Hong Kong office. As an associate, Egor has also been on client secondment to the investment banking legal team at Goldman Sachs in London, covering a wide range of ECM, DCM and M&A transactions across the EMEA region and further afield.
In recent years, Egor has advised:
- the underwriting bank syndicate (led by J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank) on the initial public offering by Aston Martin;
- Aston Martin on a partial offer under the Takeover Code (2019), two rights issues (2020 and 2022), three cash / cashbox placings (2020 and 2023) and a firm placing to Geely (2023);
- Aston Martin on its strategic ‘equity for technology’ arrangements with Mercedes-Benz (2020) and Lucid (2023), involving equity consideration for multi-year access to proprietary technology
- on cash placings by Bacanora Lithium (advising the underwriting bank syndicate led by Citi) and Entain
- Laird on its take-private by Advent International
- Flutter Entertainment (formerly Paddy Power Betfair) on its merger with Stars Group
- DAZN Group and Access Industries on the combination of Perform Content with STATS LLC, owned by Vista Equity Partners
- Hargreaves Lansdown on various listed company regulatory and governance matters
Egor has also recently been advising:
- Issuers on proposed market-leading IPOs in London and Amsterdam, some of which currently remain on hold due to macro-economic and market conditions
- UK FTSE issuers on detailed considerations of potential listing transitions to the US market
Clare College, University of Cambridge (Modern and Medieval Languages)
Qualified in England & Wales