About Katrin Menhart
Katrin advises industry clients and financial institutions on complex M&A transactions. She also has experience in banking and investment services regulation.
During her secondment to the legal department of Credit Suisse in Frankfurt, Katrin gained an in-depth understanding of the commercial aspects of private banking and wealth management.
Katrin speaks German and English.
- Advising an international financial institution on the sale of its German private banking business.
- Advising Ferratum Group on the regulatory aspects of the acquisition of FCB Firmen-Credit Bank from Avenue Capital.
- Advising a client in the general industries sector on the regulatory aspects of a complex group restructuring.
- Advising Barilla Holding, the Italian food company, on the sale of its stake in Lieken to Agrofert group, a leading provider of agricultural products.
- Advising Barclays Bank on the sale of the BauBeCon portfolio comprising 23,500 residential units across Germany to Deutsche Wohnen for €1.2bn.
- Technical University of Dresden, Germany (law)
- University of Edinburgh, UK (LLM)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany