About Dr. Leane Meyer
Leane is an Associate in Freshfields' International Arbitration Group specialising in commercial and investment arbitration. She advises and represents clients from various sectors in complex arbitration and litigation proceedings, both domestic and international.
Prior to joining the firm, Leane worked at an international law firm's Hamburg and Singapore office and at the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre.
Leane speaks German, English, French, Spanish and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (Legal Clerkship and Second State Exam)
- University of Hamburg and Visiting Scholar at the University of Hong Kong (Ph.D./ Dr. iur., Scholarship German Academic Exchange Service)
- National University of Singapore (LL.M., Tan Hock Kim Prize)
- University of Glasgow and University of Hamburg (First State Exam, Scholarship Friedrich-Naumann-Foundation)
- Attorney-at-law (Rechtsanwältin), Germany