About Maximilian Mosch
Maximilian is an associate in the corporate department and member of our Global Transactions Group.
He advises national and international clients on M&A transactions, corporate reorganizations as well as on all aspects of general corporate and commercial law.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Maximilian was an associate in the private equity department of another international law firm.
- Advising the investors on the sale of flaschenpost SE to Oetker Group
- Advising TE Connectivity on the conclusion of a Domination and Profit and Loss Transfer Agreement with First Sensor AG
- Advising Permira on its Series F-Investment in FlixMobility GmbH (FlixBus)*
- Advising Triton on the acquisition of a majority shareholding in Royal Reesink B.V.*
- Advising Hg on the acquisition of Transporeon Group*
- Advising Callaway on the acquisition of Jack Wolfskin*
* Matter handled prior to joining Freshfields
- Higher Regional Court Karlsruhe
- University of Heidelberg
- Admitted to the German bar (Rechtsanwalt)