About Dr. Maximilian Mosch
Maximilian is an associate in the corporate department and member of our Global Transactions Group.
He advises national and international clients on M&A transactions, corporate reorganizations as well as on all aspects of general corporate and commercial law.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Maximilian was an associate in the private equity department of another international law firm.
- Advising GIP on the acquisition of VTG Aktiengesellschaft
- Advising AUTO1 on the conversion into a European Company (Societas Europaea)
- Advising BorgWarner on the public takeover offer to the shareholders of AKASOL AG
- Advising the investors on the sale of flaschenpost SE to Oetker Group
- Advising TE Connectivity on the conclusion of a Domination and Profit and Loss Transfer Agreement with First Sensor AG
- Advising Permira on its Series F-Investment in FlixMobility GmbH (FlixBus)*
- Advising Triton on the acquisition of a majority shareholding in Royal Reesink B.V.*
- Advising Hg on the acquisition of Transporeon Group*
- Advising Callaway on the acquisition of Jack Wolfskin*
* Matter handled prior to joining Freshfields
- Higher Regional Court Karlsruhe (Second State Exam)
- University of Heidelberg (First State Exam, Dr. iur.)
- Admitted to the German bar (Rechtsanwalt)