About Dr. Mariusz Motyka-Mojkowski
Mariusz advises on a broad range of EU and German competition law issues, including merger control, cartel and abuse of dominance proceedings. He has experience in EU State aid law.
Mariusz is also a Polish qualified lawyer with expertise in Polish commercial law, in particular competition law.
In addition to his native Polish, Mariusz is fluent in German and English.
- Europa Universität in Frankfurt/Oder, Germany (Dr. iur.)
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland (Graduate degree in law)
- Europa Universität in Frankfurt/Oder, Germany (LL.M. in German and Polish Law)
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland (LL.B. in Political Sciences)
- Utrecht University, the Netherlands (law)
- Radca prawny, Poland
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht
- Polish Competition Law Association