About Thibault Moust
Thibault Moust is a principal associate in the Brussels office and a member of our Corporate and M&A team.
He assists on corporate and finance matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and capital markets transactions.
Prior to joining Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Thibault worked for five years in the debt capital markets and leverage finance teams of another international law firm in Brussels.
Thibault speaks Dutch, French and English.
- Advising Umicore NV on the creation of a joint venture with PowerCo SE, the Volkswagen AG battery subsidiary, to establish the first large-scale supply chain for sustainable batteries for electric vehicles in Europe.
- Advising Waterland Private Equity on its participation in The Cookware Company, a global cookware manufacturer with a focus on PFAS-free products.
- Advising the management of House of HR NV, a leading European HR provider, in respect of the acquisition by Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Advising Thermo Fisher on its acquisition of PharmaFluidics, the developer of the μPAC range of micro-chip-based chromatography columns.
- Advising Rivean Capital in respect of its participation in Corilus NV, the Belgian market leader in IT services in the healthcare sector.
- Ghent University, Belgium (Law)
- Vlerick Business School, Brussels, Belgium (Financial Management)
- Brussels Bar