About Jamie Murray-Jones
Jamie is a restructuring and insolvency associate in our global transactions group based in London.
During his time at Freshfields, Jamie has been seconded to Freshfields' Amsterdam office for 6 months, and Davidson Kempner European Partners LLP for 4 months.
- Advising Arcadia on its seven CVAs and pensions restructuring.
- Advising BrightHouse on its high yield bond restructuring implemented by way of exchange offer.
- Advsing the administrators of Monarch Airlines on the 2018 CVA of Monarch Aircraft Engineering Ltd.
- Advising Jack Wolfskin, one of Europe's leading outdoor apparel brands, on its financial restructuring process.
- St Hugh's College, University of Oxford, UK (history)
- BPP University Law School, UK (graduate diploma in law, legal practice course)