About Youssef Nassar
Youssef is an associate with the Dispute Resolution practice. He has experience in international investment arbitration and international commercial arbitration in the Middle East.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Youssef trained with an international law firm in Paris, was a Visiting Attorney with an international law firm in New York, and practiced at an international law firm in Dubai.
Youssef is a native Arabic speaker and is fluent in English.
- a state-owned military contractor in an ADCCAC arbitration arising from a service agreement pertaining to military support and maintenance work.*
- a North African State in an arbitration under the UNCITRAL Rules, administered by the Permanent Court of Arbitration, in the petrochemicals industry.*
- A state-owned African petrochemicals company in an ICC arbitration with a North American company.*
- A major multinational energy company on the resistance of enforcement of a forged US$multi-billion award in the North California Court as well as with regard to related Egyptian Court proceedings.*
- A major Egyptian telecommunications company in a CRCICA arbitration arising from an interconnection agreement.
- American University in Cairo, Graduate Diploma in Public International Law (2019)
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. (2018)
- Alexandria University, LL.B. (2013)
- Admitted to the Egyptian Bar Association
- Registered as a Legal Consultant with the Dubai Legal Affairs Department