About Brandall Nelson
Brandall is an associate in our capital markets group.
Brandall is admitted to practice in New York and is a U.S. capital markets and finance associate based in London with 16 months of experience seconded in Hong Kong.
His practice focuses on representing issuers and underwriters in connection with equity and debt capital markets transactions. Brandall has assisted clients in a range of transactions, including initial public offerings and premium listings on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Johannesburg and Stockholm, high yield bonds and other debt financing instruments, M&A and a variety of other financial services and securities transactions.
- Advising Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC on the registered block trade of 2,149,008 shares of common stock by selling stockholders of Coupa Software Limited on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange, valued at approximately $516m, in connection with the acquisition of LLamasoft, Inc. for approximately $1.5bn
- Advising Vivo Energy on the offering by Vivo Energy Investments B.V. of $350m 5.125% senior secured notes due 2027
- Advising SGL Carbon on the offering by SGL Carbon SE of €250m 4.625% senior secured notes due 2024
- Advising Center Parcs on its offering of additional 3.588% Class A4 Fixed Rate Secured Notes due 2042 and New Class A5 Fixed Rate Secured Notes due 2047 for a combined total of £479.5m
- Advising Virgin Money on its £1.5bn UK residential mortgage securitisation
- Advising Goldman Sachs International, Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc, Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) Limited, DNB Markets, a division of DNB Bank ASA, HSBC Bank plc, Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc, MUFG Securities EMEA plc and NatWest Markets Plc on the offering by Cabot Financial (Luxembourg) S.A. of £34.5m 7.50% senior secured notes due 2023
- Advising J.P. Morgan Securities plc, Goldman Sachs International, Merrill Lynch South Africa (Pty) Limited, BNP Paribas and Avior Capital Markets (Pty) Limited on the demerger, IPO and dual listing of Quilter plc (previously Old Mutual Wealth Management Limited) on the London Stock Exchange and Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Advising Schmolz + Bickenbach on the offering by Schmolz + Bickenbach Luxembourg Finance S.A. of £150m 5.625% senior secured notes due 2022
- Advising Perform on the offering by Perform Group Finance plc of £40m 8.5% tap senior secured notes due 2020
- Advising Vivo Energy on its IPO and dual-listing on the London Stock Exchange and Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Advising Bakkavor on its IPO and premium listing on the London Stock Exchange
- Georgetown University Law Center, US (JD)
- University of Cambridge, UK (MPP)
- Brigham Young University, US (BA)
- Admitted to practise in New York, US