About Brandall Nelson
Brandall is an associate in the Global Transactions team, dual-qualified in New York and England & Wales.
Brandall is a capital markets and finance associate based in London with two years of experience seconded in both Hong Kong and Madrid.
His practice focuses on representing issuers and underwriters in connection with equity and debt capital markets transactions. Brandall has assisted clients in a range of transactions, including initial public offerings and premium listings on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Johannesburg and Stockholm, high yield bonds and other debt financing instruments, M&A and a variety of other financial services and securities transactions.
Brandall is involved in various pro bono projects, including with the Young Citizens charity in their Legal Experts in Schools programme.
- Advising RAC on the offering by RAC Bond Co plc of £345m Class B2 Secured Notes due 2046
- Advising Arcaplanet on the offering by Shiba BidCo S.p.A of €550m 4.500% Senior Secured Notes due 2028
- Advising ConvaTec on the offering by 180 Medical, Inc. of $500m 3.875% Senior Notes due 2029
- Advising Credit Suisse Securities, Sociedad de Valores, S.A. and Morgan Stanley Europe SE on the inaugural high yield bond offering of Standard Profil Automotive GmbH of €275m 6.250% senior secured notes due 2026
- Advising Douglas GmbH in connection with its offering of €1,305m 6.000% Senior Secured Notes due April 8, 2026 and Kirk Beauty SUN GmbH in connection with its offering of €475m 8.250% / 9.000% Senior PIK Notes with a maturity date of October 1, 2026
- Advising SSP Group plc on its 12 for 25 rights issue of 258,076,764 new shares at 184 pence per new share with net proceeds after expenses of £456.1m
- Advising Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC on the registered block trade of 2,149,008 shares of common stock by selling stockholders of Coupa Software Limited on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange, valued at approximately $516m, in connection with the acquisition of LLamasoft, Inc. for approximately $1.5bn
- Advising Vivo Energy on the inaugural high yield bond offering by Vivo Energy Investments B.V. of $350m 5.125% senior secured notes due 2027
- Advising SGL Carbon on the offering by SGL Carbon SE of €250m 4.625% senior secured notes due 2024
- Advising Center Parcs on its offering of additional 3.588% Class A4 Fixed Rate Secured Notes due 2042 and New Class A5 Fixed Rate Secured Notes due 2047 for a combined total of £479.5m
- Advising Virgin Money on its £1.5bn UK residential mortgage securitisation
- Advising Goldman Sachs International, Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc, Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) Limited, DNB Markets, a division of DNB Bank ASA, HSBC Bank plc, Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets plc, MUFG Securities EMEA plc and NatWest Markets Plc on the offering by Cabot Financial (Luxembourg) S.A. of £34.5m 7.50% senior secured notes due 2023
- Advising J.P. Morgan Securities plc, Goldman Sachs International, Merrill Lynch South Africa (Pty) Limited, BNP Paribas and Avior Capital Markets (Pty) Limited on the demerger, IPO and dual listing of Quilter plc (previously Old Mutual Wealth Management Limited) on the London Stock Exchange and Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Advising Schmolz + Bickenbach on the offering by Schmolz + Bickenbach Luxembourg Finance S.A. of £150m 5.625% senior secured notes due 2022
- Advising Perform on the offering by Perform Group Finance plc of £40m 8.5% tap senior secured notes due 2020
- Advising Vivo Energy on its IPO and dual-listing on the London Stock Exchange and Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- Advising Bakkavor on its IPO and premium listing on the London Stock Exchange
- Georgetown University Law Center, US (JD)
- University of Cambridge, UK (MPP)
- Brigham Young University, US (BA)
- Attorney-at-Law, New York
- Solicitor, England & Wales