About Dr. Peter Niggemann
Peter specialises in EU and German antitrust law and merger control, in particular international cartel cases, compliance systems and audits, international transactions and cartel damage claims.
He advises multinational companies and associations, with particular experience in the construction, aviation, retail, brewing, food manufacture and IT industries.
He speaks German and English.
- Advising Holcim Group during the EU investigation into the construction industry.
- Advising Otto Group on its acquisition of the Quelle brand.
- Advising Air Berlin on merger and antitrust matters.
- Advising 3M on European merger and antitrust-related questions.
- Advising AGC (Asahi Glass Company) on damage claims following the EU glass investigation.
- Georgetown University, US (LLM)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Member of the German-American Law Society
- Lecturer in antitrust law, negotiation training and rhetorical skills at the University of Cologne