About Dr. Verena Nosch
Verena specialises in M&A transactions with a focus on private equity as well as in general corporate law.
Verena speaks German and English.
- Advising EQT on the proposed acquisition of Schülke & Mayr GmbH, one of the leading suppliers of hygiene and infection prevention solutions for skin and surfaces and wound antiseptics.
- Advising Zurich-based gategroup on the acquisition of the European business of Lufthansa’s catering subsidiary LSG Sky Chefs.
- Advising Bain Capital on the acquisition of Wittur Group, one of the world’s largest independent suppliers of elevator components and systems, from Triton.
- Advising WMF AG on the sale of its subsidiary Alfi GmbH to Thermos group, one of the world’s leading manufacturer of portable insulated food and beverage containers.
- Advising Siemens AG on the sale of its Audiology Solutions business to EQT and the German entrepreneurial family Strüngmann for EUR 2.15 bn.
- Advising Siemens AG on the sale of its 50 per cent stake in the joint venture BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH to Robert Bosch GmbH for EUR 3 bn.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on the sale of Flint Group, a leading global supplier of inks and other print consumables, to Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and Koch Industries.
- Advising Bregal Capital on the acquisition of LR Group, one of Germany’s leading multi-level marketing enterprises for body care and beauty products, from Apax.
- Advising Capvis on the acquisition of Ondal Group, a developer and manufacturer of high-quality electromechanical equipment, from Findos Investor.
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich, Germany (Doctor of Laws - Dr. jur.)
- Admitted to the German Bar