About Erisa Nuku
Erisa is a senior associate in the Tax team in our firm's Amsterdam office and joined the firm in 2019.
She specialises in international tax advice, in particular in the area of mergers and acquisitions, (structured) finance transactions and cross-border investments. Erisa has also acted for clients in the context of the European Commission’s state aid investigations into tax rulings issued to multinational companies. Prior to joining Freshfields, Erisa gained experience in the international tax department of a Big 4 firm in Amsterdam and as a researcher for the International Fiscal Association.
- Bachelor of Dutch Law (LL.B.) (Open University)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs and Law (Utrecht University) (summa cum laude)
- Advanced LL.M. in European Tax Law, Leiden University (cum laude)
- Member of the Amsterdam Bar (advocaat)
- Member of the Dutch Order of Tax Advisers (belastingadviseur)
- Lecturer in the LL.M. programme of the International Tax Center at Leiden University since 2016
- Secretary IFA-OECD Panel (2018/2019, 2019/2020, 2020/2021)