About Peter O'Donnell
Peter is a corporate associate in our global transactions practice.
Peter advises private equity sponsors and other global financial investors on a range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, disposals, public to private transactions and domestic and multi-jurisdictional restructurings in Europe and Asia, across a number of sectors.
Peter has spent time on secondment at the firm’s Singapore office, and speaks English and Albanian.
- Advising The Blackstone Group on its acquisition of Conrad Maldives, Rangali Island and its subsequent acquisition of Anantara Maldives, each amongst the Maldives' most established luxury private island resorts.
- Advising Advent International on its disposal of Ammeraal Beltech, an international market leader in the design and manufacturing of high-performance process and conveyor belts, to Partners Group.
- Advising Hellman & Friedman on its acquisition and subsequent take-private of Nets, a leading provider of digital payment services and related technology solutions across Europe.
- Advising General Atlantic on the investment of Hg into Argus Media, a global provider of energy and commodity price reporting.
- Advising Pandox AB on its acquisition of the Jurys Inn portfolio of hotels in the UK and Ireland.
- Advising a number of sovereign wealth and pension funds across a range of high-profile M&A transactions in Southern Asia and the Middle East.
Peter has also advised the Financial Action Task Force (‘FATF’) intergovernmental organisation and the Law Society of Singapore in developing policies and professional guidance to combat corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing, including the 2019 edition of the FATF Risk Based Approach Guidance for Legal Professionals.
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Hons)
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Solicitor, England and Wales