About Folarin Odunubi
Folarin is an associate in the Corporate team of our London Global Transactions Practice.
He advises clients across a range of sectors on private and public M&A transactions, equity capital market transactions, as well as general corporate advisory and listed company matters.
Folarin trained at Freshfields and was previously seconded to Freshfields' Dubai office for six months.
Folarin's experience includes representing:
- Ted Baker plc on the proposed £211m takeover by Authentic Brands Group, LLC;
- Entain plc on its takeover defence against DraftKings Inc.;
- IngreLux S.àr.l. (a Luxembourg company owned by funds advised by Permira) on its sale of 65 million ordinary shares in Dr. Martens plc through a placing to institutional investors; and
- SSE plc on the acquisition of an 80% interest in an offshore wind JV in Japan with Pacifico Energy.
- Keble College, University of Oxford (BA in Jurisprudence)
- BPP University Law School (Legal Practice Course)
- Qualified as a solicitor in England & Wales