About Harriet Ohemeng
Harriet is an associate in our energy, transportation and infrastructure team and a member of our global transactions group.
Harriet is based in the London office and has spent time on secondment to the firm's Dubai office.
- Advising Umicore NV in relation to metal sourcing and processing on the creation of a joint venture with PowerCo SE, the Volkswagen AG battery subsidiary, to establish the first large-scale supply chain for sustainable batteries for electric vehicles in Europe.
- Advising Phoenix Towers International on the financing of various acquisitions of mobile infrastructure assets in Europe.
- Advising Infracapital and GB Railfreight in relation to its common terms platform holdco refinancing.
- Advising Community Fibre on its approx. £1 billion financing to fund its fibre roll out.
- King's College London (Law LLB)
- BPP Law School (Legal Practice Course)
- Solicitor, England and Wales