About Vasco Ollero
Vasco is a corporate associate in our global transactions team.
He advises on M&A transactions as well as on general corporate matters.
During his time at Freshfields, Vasco advised – during the peak of the coronavirus pandemic – a German automotive OEM comprehensively on insolvency and distress-related third party risks in the supply chain as part of a secondment in the restructuring and insolvency practice group.
Vasco speaks German, English and Spanish.
- Advising Bauer Media on the merger of its CEE online comparison platform business with Netrisk
- Advising KOSTAL on the acquisition of selected assets of the insolvent Compleo Group
- Advising Grünenthal on a collaboration with Kyowa Kirin International regarding Kyowa Kirin's established medicines portfolio
- Advising Eppendorf SE on the sale of its micro manipulation product portfolio
- Advising Evotec SE on the acquisition of Central Glass Germany
- Advising SGP Schneider Geiwitz & Partner as trustee of the automotive supplier IFA as well as IFA on the sale of the IFA Group and on all related legal aspects of the trusteeship
Advising A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S on the acquisition of the Senator International Group
- Advising an American financial investor on the sale of an office property
Advising Hexion Inc. on the sale of the phenolic specialty resins business
Advising Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, S.A. on the acquisition of selected assets of the insolvent Senvion Group
- Advising H.I.G. Capital on the acquisition of the European polyurethane system house business from Covestro
- Universities of Osnabrück and Gießen (First State Exam)
- Higher Regional Court of Hamburg (Second State Exam)
- Rechtsanwalt (Attorney at Law), Germany