About Anthony Paladino
Anthony is an associate in our M&A practice in New York focusing on domestic and cross-border corporate and financial transactions, particularly mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance.
- London Stock Exchange Group on its acquisition of AcadiaSoft.
- Alexion, AstraZeneca Rare Disease on its acquisition of LogicBio® Therapeutics, Inc.
- Stanley Black & Decker on the $3.2bn sale of its global electronic security solutions healthcare solutions businesses to Securitas.
- Beiersdorf on its acquisition of premier beauty and skin care brand, Chantecaille.
- Cargill Incorporation and the buyer consortium on the $4.3 billion take-private of Nasdaq-listed Sanderson and simultaneous formation of JV with Continental Grain and private acquisition of Wayne Farms.
- AstraZeneca in its pending $39 billion acquisition of Alexion Pharmaceuticals.
- SERB Specialty Pharmaceuticals (a Charterhouse Capital portfolio company) on its acquisition of BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals from Boston Scientific Corporation.
- CarLotz on its $827 million merger with SPAC Acamar Partners Acquisition Corp.
- Goldfinch Partners on its $125 million investment in Vesta.
- Alpek and DAK Americas on the acquisition of Lotte Chemical UK.
- Paine Schwartz Partners on the combination of its portfolio companies, Wawona Packing and Gerawan Farming.
University of Pennsylvania Law School
- J.D., 2018;
- Head Executive Editor, Journal of International Law, Volume 39; Associate Editor, Journal of International Law, Volume 38
The George Washington University
- B.A., cum laude, 2013