About Reena Parmar
Reena Parmar is a Senior Knowledge Lawyer within the Global transactions practice, specialising in debt capital markets. Reena's role includes analysing new law and regulation and ensuring that the firm is at the forefront of debt capital markets law and practice. She has a broad experience in debt capital markets transactions across a range of products, and has previously worked with a variety of issuer-side and underwriter-side clients. Reena is active in various industry associations and is recognised for her technical expertise and pragmatic approach.
- Kings College London, LLB law
- Legal Practice Course, Distinction
- Solicitor, England & Wales
- International Capital Market Association
- International Capital Market Services Association