About Giulio Politi
Giulio Politi is a corporate associate in the Global Transactions group.
Giulio specialises in private and public M&A, private equity transactions, joint ventures and general corporate matters.
He advises Italian and international clients on several corporate extraordinary transactions, both domestic and cross-border.
- a private equity fund in the sale of its controlling interest in an Italian publishing software company;
- the management of a multinational OTA company in the indirect sale of a minority interest in the corporate capital of the same;
- the Italian fifth commercial bank in the context of the takeover bid launched on the same by the Italian leading banking market player;
- a multinational operating in the packaging solutions business in the acquisition of an Italian provider of line conversion for installed base solutions; and
- an Italian investment company in the sale of a controlling interest in the Italian market research leader.
- Bocconi University (J.D., summa cum laude)
- Admitted to the Italian Bar (avvocato)